6.28.2012

Balik UP

I miss UP. It's been more than a year since I last visited my alma mater. The last time J and I went there was a week before we knew that I was pregnant with Von.

Today, we finally had the time to visit UP again.

babywearing daddies J and Magnus with Von and Amber ---- (while waiting for cab)
Daddy Magnus wearing Amber in Ergo Options
Daddy J wearing Von in Ergo Organic PPB Evening in Innsbruck

J and Von at the Sunken Garden
would have loved to have our picture taken beside the big UP standee but were too tamad to walk


Food trip: monay, fried siomai, kwek kwek, squid ball, fish ball


Von and Plum fooling around while waiting for Mama Joicee who's auditioning for a role
Plum wearing Alva lady bug and Von in Modia Tools


  pretending to "para" the UP Ikot


happy, happy us
*so happy with my DIY teething pads ---- thanks to my kamsnaps


more happiness... finally after a year of craving for cello's cheese and oreo doughnuts



just got home and celebrated Plum's 4th month

No comments:

Post a Comment