7.15.2012

BLW Day 8: Another C

I tried giving Camote for brunch. I thought he was just in a bad mood yesterday for camote. He still didn't like it. He just kept staring at it and started to cry. So I started putting back the camote into the small white bowl. He then became interested and began biting/sipping the lid of the bowl. That's when I realized that he isn't after the camote on the bowl. He wanted to drink water. He must have thought that the white bowl contained water as it is almost the same color with his cup. So for brunch, he only had water and breastmilk.


For dinner, I gave him another C. He had steamed carrots. It was a hit. He didn't eat much though since he just finished nursing.
 Von eating carrots with gusto. Must have been the bright orange color inviting him to have a bite and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment