7.10.2012

BLW Day 3: Not-so-in-the-Mood

For brunch, Von had the last of the avocados while I had bacon. Then off we went to Medical City for his vaccines (3rd dose of 6-in-1 and pcv13).

In the course of the brief consultation, I've generally mentioned to his pedia that I'm doing BLW. She's not familiar with BLW so I explained it to her. I was a bit reluctant at first to let her know as I don't want to be faced with objections but lucky for me and Von, his pedia was very open minded. She just cautioned me about choking incidents and gave me a rundown of age appropriate foods.

OT: Von's Pedia told me to buy him picture books so after his vaccination we went straight to NBS-Shangrila and bought these affordable books.

When we got home, Von had his early dinner of boiled potato. I would have preferred to have it steamed as steaming retains more nutrients than boiling but the steamer is still in the box so we just settled for boiled potato.

 I think he likes the potato but he's just not in the mood to eat. Maybe because of the two (2) injections. (For BLWing mommas, we shouldn't worry though if they're eating almost nothing because their primary source of nutrients is from milk ---- in my case, breastmilk.) So anyway, right after the last click of the camera, Von started crying and for the first time wanted to be out of his chair. As of this writing, he's still comfort nursing. Wawa naman my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment